Loss or theft of/damage to your e-card

Have you lost your e-card or has it been stolen?

Report the loss or theft of your e-card as soon as possible to your health insurer or through the e-card service line and you can use the online form "Order e-card" to apply for a new card.
Your old card will be invalidated and the new card will be sent to you within a few days. Don’t worry if you have not yet received your new card and need to see a doctor, the doctor will still be able to treat you. But you will need to know your insurance number and the name of your health insurance provider. You will also need to report the loss/theft of your card to the police. You may subsequently have to present the new card for inspection after it arrives.
Follow the same procedure as above if your card breaks or doesn’t work.

Service line: 050 124 33 11
(calls made in Austria are charged at local rates)

Online form "Order e-card"  ...